Medical Education administrators & Coordinators workshop - August 9, 2018
"Advocating During Times of Change"
- Workshop Agenda
- Change Management: Don't Let Change Intimidate You- Jack Harkins, Harkins Leadership Development Corp.
- Made a Change - Now What? -Jami Simpson, Fellowship Coordinator, UW-Madison SMPH
- To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo: Millennials and Generational Differences- Kara Traxler, PMP, Director Rural GME Development & Support
- Panel Discussion- Facilitator, Kim Goffard, Education Coordinator, Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program; Panelists: Brittany McAdams, 4th year medical student at UWSMPH; Jonathan Shaffer, PGY3 Internal Medicine at Aurora Health Care; David Paloza, PGY4 in Allergy and Immunology at UWSMPH.
- Year in the Life of a Coordinator- Erica Fry, Education Program Manager, UW-Madison SMPH; Joyce Jeardeau, ACUME, Medical Student Education UW-Madison SMPH; and Lori Rodefeld, Medical Education Coach, Monroe Clinic
- Coordinator Best Practices- Erica Fry, Joyce Jeardeau, and Lori Rodefeld